Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Less than 2 Weeks to Go!

January 5, 2010

I can barely believe that in less than two weeks (January 16th to be exact,) my mom and I will be flying from Boston to Chicago, and then Chicago to Delhi. Delhi, INDIA. Now that the wisdom teeth are officially out, it might be time to maybe, almost, kind of start considering what kind of crazy business I have gotten myself into. Mom and I will be spending 10 days in India, traveling from Delhi to Jaipur to Agra to Vanarasi and finally to Kathmandu where we spend two days. Then I head to Kirtipur and my mom heads back home. Did I mention there’s an elephant ride included in India? That’s TWO, count ‘em, TWO elephants I will be riding in the next five months. YES!

Packing should happen soonish - but it’s not soonish yet, is it?

Recently I keep running into folks who have requested the link to this blog. If you know anyone who would be interested, please send this link along to them and apologize for me for not sending it to them in the first place (there’s a LOT of you out there.) Also, if you’ve been to India or Nepal before, I could really use the advice - or just some really cool stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment